3 Day Diet

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

**** PLEASE!!! This is a THREE day diet! THREE being the key word. If anyone is going to try this, PLEASE, for the love of GOD and your body... THREE days ONLY!!!! Exact text in the diet - "This diet is to be used three days at a time. After three days you can eat normally – but don’t overdo it." ****

I am so thankful this is only for three days! I have never had to restrict my food intake like this. It is not fun! I have decided I will do all three days because that's just me... I hope I get results o! Who sent me? LOL! Today's Vickii's 3rd day, I am so jealous.

Day 2

Breakfast
1 boiled egg
1 slice of toast
½ banana
black tea / coffee
Today's breakfast wasn't too bad... I think I'll survive till lunchtime. I am so used to eating regularly throughout the day... this is not fun. LOL! I am dreading the cottage cheese cos I CANNOT stand that nonsense...

Lunch
1 cup of plain cottage cheese
5 saltine crackers (i.e. Tuc)
Cottage Cheese is DISGUSTING! I am NEVER EVER going to put it in my mouth again. Yuck! Lumpy spoilt looking cheese! Yuck!!! I am hungry o!

Dinner

2 sausages
1 cup of broccoli
¼ cup of carrots
1 banana
1 cup of low fat vanilla ice cream

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks