3 Day Diet

Thursday, June 07, 2007

**** PLEASE!!! This is a THREE day diet! THREE being the key word. If anyone is going to try this, PLEASE, for the love of GOD and your body... THREE days ONLY!!!! Exact text in the diet - "This diet is to be used three days at a time. After three days you can eat normally – but don’t overdo it." ****

I have to admit - I weighed myself first thing this morning. Couldn't believe what I saw! 1.5kg gone! LOL! So this wasn't a waste of time, I am not SUFFERING in vain because I won't lie - I know I am suffering, eating cheese that I CANNOT stand! And eating little food, that's not my style at all! I love healthy sized meals and I love to eat often during the day.

I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and share my total weightloss. If it's a total of 1.5kg, that's good enough for me.

DAY 3

Breakfast
1 slice of cheddar cheese
5 saltine crackers
1 small apple
black tea / coffee
I struggled with the cheese and God knows how I missed "1 slice", I suffered by eating more like TWO slices. I practically forced the cheese down with the crackers... yuck! I am so happy I had an apple after to get the cheese taste out of my mouth. Drinking my black tea right now.

Lunch
1 hard boiled egg
1 slice of toast

Dinner
1 cup of tuna
1 cup of beetroot
1 cup of cauliflower
½ small honeydew melon
½ cup of low fat vanilla ice cream.


I'll go for a 30 minute run this evening...

3 Comments:

Waffarian said...

1,5 kgs in three days? thats really good! is it the combination of the food? or lack of food? I am curious oh! heheheheh and why only three days? How una dey for dat side self? Buki, Vicki, clabar girl, wetin dey happen? as for me, same thing oh, still exercising everyday, one week left, and I ll do the big reveal!(how many kgs I lost), stay tuned! hehhehehehehe!
take care babes!

Unknown said...

Well done Buki, I know how much it pained you to eat that cottage cheese yesterday and the cheddar today ... see it's working!

I finished today and was going to do it for another two days but didn't quite manage. I lost three pounds.

Waffy, I'm good thanks, how are you? Can't wait to hear your big reveal! Knowing the rate you were losing weight at during the 21 day challenge, I don't doubt you'd have lost loads more!

Unknown said...

1.5kg in 3 days?!?! Thats good considering that it took me more than 4 weeks to loose my stubborn extra 2kg.

@Vickii: Thats about 1.5kg too. Well done you guys.

@Waffarian - waiting eagerly for your big reveal! LOL!!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks