Healthy Eating

Friday, June 08, 2007

YESSS!!! The 3 day diet is over!!!! Thank GOD!!!! LOL!

Weighed myself this morning, apparently I lost 2KG! Very impressive, I want to keep it off!

I know I did the 21 day challenge and it reminded me how good healthy eating feels... I want to keep that up. I want to try my best to have 5 portions of fruit and veg a day... I will treat myself once a week but it will be something I can sit down and enjoy for more than 15 minutes NOT a bar of Snickers which will finish in 3 minutes flat! I will exercise at least 5 times a week - running 3 of these days.

Today I have done well... so far:

Breakfast - 2 plums, Cruncy Nut (with semi skimmed milk) and strawberries cut up on it.

Snack - 1 Juicy Succulent orange.

Lunch - Brown Baguette with Egg and Tomato(No sauce or butter) and a small bowl of chips. An apple.

The thing about healthy eating is that it's not hard work... I don't feel like I am suffering. The 3 day diet was hard for me cos I was not eating regularly, so I doubt I'll be trying it again. I am happy I lost some weight though :-) And I WILL keep it off!!!

How's everyone doing? Waffy, I am anxiously waiting for your BIG reveal o!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

2 KG in 3 days!! I'm sure its those kind of diets all these celebrities have to drop all that flab fast. Well done buki. Hope it stays off.

Anonymous said...

Can I interest anyone in some cheese, particularly Cheddar and Cottage :). Well done on the diet.

Unknown said...

Havent tried Cottage Cheese yet but Cheddar is so lovely. Absolutely little or no carbs - 0.01g g of carbs in a 1KG pack.

LondonBuki said...

@CG I agree with you! The weight has stayed off so far, I have lost a couple more pounds, I won't be shocked if it 's cos of my long Saturday run!
Thank you :-)

@Mochafella NO WAY!!!!
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
LOL!
Thanks, won't be doing it again anytime soon, yuck!

@CG I don't like any kinda cheese... maybe on pizza or in burgers - cos it's warm/hot and melted.
Really? Didn't know cheddar cheese was low in carbs...

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks