Friday :-)

Friday, June 15, 2007

I ran yesterday... When Vickii and I ran for 1 hour 40 minutes last Saturday, I was sweating LOADS. Yesterday was something else!

So last night:
I warmed up(jogged) for 5 minutes

Ran up a ramp(approx 60m), then ran down (15 times)
Cooled down for 5 minutes.

This took me a total of 25 minutes. I stretched and I realised I was SWEATING buckets, I looked at myself in the mirror and it looked like I just stepped out of a pool or something.

I did this because I am working on my hill/slope running, I always have to slow down to recover and I want to get to the point where I'll maintain my pace up a slope and immediately after it.

I'm not doing anything today because this weekend, I am running for 1 hour 30 minutes+ on one day and training on the other day.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

0 Comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks