Saturday's Run Round The Park

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Vickii and I ran the same route as last week... Did it in a couple of minutes less(1 hour 37 minutes), we weren't timing ourselves, or trying to beat our previous time, we just wanted to know how long we ran for.

I made a conscious effort to run like Vickii on the hills and I must say I did much better today - my pace was constant :-) I didn't feel tired at the end and I was able to pick up my pace with about 200m to go... We'll do this route for 2 more Saturdays then we'll increase the distance.

Interval Training tomorrow... Hope your weekend's going well...

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Saturday's run was good, actually this weekend has been pretty good, I'm proud of us!

LondonBuki said...

This weekend coming has to be as good or even better!

:-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks