Quick Interval Training

Sunday, June 10, 2007

It usually takes 30 minutes for my Interval Training.

Today was a first... it took 20 minutes.

Because I ran all the way through. Normally I run hard, then walk back, then run hard again... the plan was to get to the point where I could run hard then jog back.

I am there now :-)

I warmed up for 5 minutes(slow jog)
Ran 70m HARD(80% of my fastest), Jogged 70m back (TEN times)
Jogged 5 minutes to cool down.

Total Time - 20 minutes.

Now, everytime I do this, I HAVE to jog back, no more walking.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ALL :-)

3 Comments:

Mimi said...

babe ur an inspiration! (and i am serious..i am not so fit - i often use my asthma as an excuse....but arent there asthmatics who can run?)
the only form of exercise i can do for long is swimming..
hope i can run for up to 20minutes one day.

KEEP IT UP JARE.

Unknown said...

When I see all this 'running hard', I laugh inwards at myself cos that is one thing I dont do pefectly if at all. I run slowly when compared to others! lol!!

LondonBuki said...

@Mimi Thank you.
Swimming is very good exercise too, you are working on all parts of your body.

@CG LOL! Slow and Steady dear... you'll be running hard pretty soon. I trust you! :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks