Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I should be running tomorrow morning... just checked my official time for the race and it was: 01:06:14.0. I already decided to take off 20 seconds from my time cos it took me 20 seconds to get to the actual start because I was far back on the starting queue.

I think I can say my new PB is: 1hour 5minutes 54 seconds. Our previous PB was: 1 hour 6 minutes 31 seconds
.

I am pleased but not pleased LOL! All I have to do is run harder during the next 10k race on the 4th of Augsust.

How's everyone...? Hope you are doing good....

3 Comments:

Abimars said...

Congratulations on your new PB, I'm sure you'll do even better in your next race

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i dropped off the running band wagon..... i duno whats going on with my lazy ass.....how do you stay motivated?

Ms zee said...

I am sooo proud of you.... I cant wait to share my PB this september after the run for the cure.... yipeeee...

@ Onada - check out my 'beauty and everything that bugs me blog".... Maybe it will help.. Buki put me back on track and i am determined plus as long as she updates, i do....she is my FUEL... lol..

@ buki - your head can swell.. LOL

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks