Sunday, July 08, 2007

**Something's wrong with blogger, I am being restricted from entering a Post Title.**

Saturday was a LONG day for me. I was so busy, I didn't even get a chance to sit down and relax after the race until now!

The race went ok... I don't know what my exact time is cos I FORGOT to stop my watch! The lady who finished right behind me said she finished in 1 hour 6 minutes and I finished a few seconds before her. I am not happy because I really wanted to do better than 1 hour 6 minutes.... Thank God I did not do it in 1 hour 10 minutes, so I better stop complaining.

The race was 3 laps round a course... the first lap was good - 22minutes. The second one was even better but my last lap was not good, my second lap was funny because the experienced runners were running past me, running their THIRD lap already! LOL!!!

I didn't run with Vickii so I kept 2 ladies in my sight, they were in front of me throughout the race but I S-P-R-I-N-T-E-D past them right at the very end :-) Buki style ;-) One of them was the lady who told me she finished in 1hr 6minutes. I'll check the website on Monday for my official time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows you might have done it in 1hr 5 mins and 58 secs.........but anyhoo good job!

Hope ur mum is well, keeping her in my prayers!

Enjoy the rest of your sunday.

Unknown said...

Well Done on finishing. I'm pretty sure you did better than 1hr 6 mins. You'll see when you check ur official time. Finishing is important and you are still well within your goal.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

buki dearest, am sure you beat the 1hr 6mins, hope you all is well. I didnt see your mumy monday post, and its already 12.31pm here in continental europe. take care hun.

Unknown said...

If I hear you complain one more time about your time, I will ... I will, I dont' even know what I will do but don't try me!!

You did great Buki!!!

Unknown said...

U sure are one busy lady. Very unlike u not to have approved ur comments by now. Checked the official time yet?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got "lapped", alright I'm kidding. Congratulations.

Ms zee said...

congratulations....... oya send the stuff to my email........

Take care

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks