Race Talk

Friday, July 06, 2007

I should be going for my interval training within a couple of hours... then my body will have a 24 hour break before the race...

My 10k race is tomorrow - I have to beat 1 hour 6minutes tomorrow!!! I don't care how! You'll know by tomorrow if I succeed... WHEN I succeed! Vickii isn't taking part in this race but I am hoping she'll be there to cheer me on.

We(Vickii, Miss E, CG(I hope I get to meet her) and I) have the Race For Life 5k on the 21st of July, 2 weeks away and Vickii and I HAVE to beat 29 minutes 8 seconds. We really have no other choice!

Have a nice weekend and I'll be back tomorrow to share my result.

2 Comments:

Abimars said...

goodluck with your race!

Unknown said...

How did the race go? Hope it was a breeze. Will be back.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks