Race Week

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am getting really really into sleep right now... I fell asleep just after 10 and only woke up to speak to my friend for 5 minutes at 11. I was supposed to get up at 5.30 for a Home workout - Didn't happen.

Tuesday - 1 hour home workout this evening Yay! I actually did it! Just 1 hour, I wanted to do more buttttt.... ;-)
Wednesday - 30 minute morning jog And I did this too :-) Struggled to get out of bed... LATE! 25 minute jog this morning and then a 20 minute brisk walk from the station to work(would have loved to take the bus but I was trying to make up the 5 minutes of jogging).
Thursday - Interval training Again I struggled to get out of bed but I eventually did :-) 25 minutes of warm up, interval training and cool down. Let's see how the race goes on Saturday...
Friday - Rest
Saturday - 10k race at 9am.

Hope you are all doing well.

Re: This Post about my 10k race earlier this month... just checked my time again(ON THE WEBSITE - that's for you Mochafella! LOL!) and it was: 01:04:15.1(my actual PB)!! I thought it was 01:06:14.0!!!

So looks like we have to beat 1hr 4minutes on Saturday!

9 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thats nice. U did well in that race and I believe that you'll do well on saturday too. Best Wishes.

Unknown said...

I don't know who sent you to go and run the race in 1hr 4 minutes ...now the pressure is on to beat that! Anyways, we will try!

Did you work out this evening? I want to do a 45 minute hill run tomorrow morning.

LondonBuki said...

@CG Where have you been? I hope so too o! Thank you :-)

@Vickii LOLLLLLL!!!!! We have to try hard o!
I worked out yesterday evening and jogged this morning :-)
You?

Ms zee said...

yipeeeeee....good for you...

I have my first major race on sunday too.... 6miles but it is a start.. been too busy to update my blog... would send pix after...

Nike's speed...

LondonBuki said...

@Ms Zee 6 miles is 10k so whay are you saying, "It's a start" like you are doing a 1k race?

Don't forget to send me pictures o :-)

Ms zee said...

I call it a start o, i dont want to cry... training has been soo darn hard, i need serious okele o... darn.. woke up this morning, jogged to the gym and lifted weights for 20mins, honestly , arnold S(nikka) has nothing on me... LOL.. yes o...

My first big race... you know i would send you pictures.. oya i have to run.. the ladies are calling me .. we run by the beach tonite... yipeeeee....

xxooxxx

mochafella said...

Hmmm, someone's re-writing the record books after the fact. I kid, I kid.

Good luck on Saturday.

Unknown said...

What happenend to the official time/website? Or did you think you saw 1:06:14 the last time you checked when it was actually 1:04:15?!?! Enlighten us please!! LOL!!

I'll call you later on today. Good Luck with ur race. Just about to leave for mine. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hope ur race went well.....just got in from mine, and b4 I head off to Chi-town for the week, came to report that my race was just so-so...i must be getting older......didnt beat my record, but oh well.....I made it!

Tell me, y did some chap try to pick me up looking all sweaty on the subway...yuck!

KuesooM

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks