Wednesday, October 24, 2007



DAY 10
I am trying to console myself... telling myself that my very brisk 20 minute walks to and from the station are exercise... because yesterday, I got back from my Mummy too tired and I couldn't work out plus I find it hard to work out when my "monthly friend" is here (how razz! LOL)

Breakfast: Maple/Pecan cereal with kiwi fruit and grapes - DELICIOUS!!!
Snack: A Banana and a pear
Lunch: Same as yesterday
Snack: A Banana and a pear... again!
Dinner: I will try to eat something... don't have much of an appetite today

Exercise: So far, my 20 minute walk to work from the station... I will walk to the station after work. I am not sure I am going to workout this evening. I am such a slacker... last time I was much better with this... maybe cos it was not as cold...? Story!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

U r funny! Hmm! that should be when u work out more, for me working out eases all pain!

Had my M R I today, so will find out whats up with the knee!

Bn praying for your mum, keep on believing and know that you are an inspiration.

Keep up with the good work!

KuesooM

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks