Tuesday, October 16, 2007





DAY 2

Breakfast: I was STARVING this morning even before I walked 20 minutes from the station to work. So I had a HUGE bowl of muesli and 2 bananas cut up.
Snack: I'll probably have a pear and a satsuma
Lunch: Again, Friend rice and chicken... smaller than usual portion
Snack: Not sure yet...
Dinner: Chiken Salad.

Exercise: 30 minute home workout this evening:
5 minutes jog on the spot to warm up
40 squats
40 lunges
25 bicep curls
20 tricep dips
Ab exercises
Jog on the spot for 5 minutes.

1 Comment:

Waffarian said...

breakfast: "geisha" again. Lunch: Two pieces of beef(big pieces with bread, whole grain). Dinner: Had beef again, cos thats all i have at home at the moment. Drank Green tea. Did not do any exercise today cos my body was so sore from yesterday's "pulse" aerobics.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks