WeightWatchers Week 2

Thursday, January 24, 2008

**Okay, I'll be honest... when I saw 2lbs, I thought.."Is that all?"... when I told Vickii and about 3 of my friends, and my sister, OFCOURSE they said Well done! I am pleased!!!!
At the weigh-in/meeting, I got a book with some info about points when eating out... thank God for it because I'm going out to eat on Saturday**

:-)


**I registered for Race For Life -5k(July) and Windsor Half Marathon(Septemeber) today**



Day 1(Friday)
Breakfast
I love my branflakes and semi skimmed milk :-) With a medium glass of OJ
Points: 4

Lunch

Chicken Salad
Points: 6

Dinner
Plantain & Chicken Stew
Points: 6

Extras
Not running today... will run tomorrow morning.
I have a nectarine and a clementine in my bag to have between now and lunch: 0.5points
Total points: 16.5... I have a tummy ache so not eating anything else 2day...

Day 2(Saturday)
Breakfast
Cereal, milk and apple juice
Points: 4

Lunch

White roll with ham and tomatoes
Points: 4

Dinner
Starter: Winter Vegetable soup and brown bread... I'll give it 3 points
Main course: Grilled Cod, Chive Mash and lentils(in their words, red wine and lentil jus): 10
Drink: Water!
Points: 21.5

Extras
Going out to eat tonight.. thinking of having grilled cod and chive mash... I'll see...
3 nectarines: 1 point
Half a banana(the bottom half was squishy): 1 point
An orange: 0.5 pt
Went running with Vickii in Regents Park for 1 hour 6 minutes... activity points: 3.5 points

Total points: 32 - 3.5(activity points) = 29.5 points(Not bad at all... I know I saved points over the week...)

Day 3(Sunday)
Breakfast

Cereal, milk and apple juice
Points: 3.5

Lunch

Omelette: 2 eggs(1 egg white), 1 can of tuna, semi skimmed milk... and apple juice. Points: 5

Dinner

Small portion of potatoes, mixed veg and 2 quorn sausages..
Points: 5.5

Extras
1 Nectarine and one clementine: 0.5
1 tube of WW mints: 0.5
I doubt there'll be any more extras today... I am trying to make up for yesterday...

Total points:
15

Day 4(Monday)
Breakfast

A bowl of Weetabix Crunchy Bran and semi-skimmed milk.
Points: 3.5

Lunch

Noodles, mixed veg and prawns
Points: 5

Dinner
Ooh yumm... plantain cooked in chopped tomatoes, seasoned beautifully :-), chicken**(and I added a skinny little neck to my drumstick, lol) and brussel sprouts :-)
Points: 6

Extras
Taebo for 30 minutes - 1.5 Activity Points
2 Clementines: 0.5 points

1 Orange: 0.5 points
1 Apple: 0.5 points

Total points: 16... minus 1.5: 14.5
Okay enough of making up for eating out on Saturday... LOL!

Day 5(Tuesday)
Breakfast

Bowl of Crunchy Bran and semi skimmed milk. Small glass of apple juice.
Points: 4

Lunch
2 Small Brown Rolls with prawns
Points: 5.5

Dinner
Plantain cooked in chopped tomatoes, chicken and mixed Vegetables
Points: 6

Extras
I was going to run today but I'll go tomorrow(Wednesday) morning instead.
2 Clementines: 0.5pt
A small Banana: 1 pt
An Apple: 0.5pt
1 Orange: 0.5pt

Total points: 18

Day 6(Wednesday)
Breakfast

Crunchy Bran, milk and Apple Juice
Points: 4

Lunch
Noodles(~40g), mixed veg and prawns all cooked together.
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Chicken, plantain and cauliflower(forgot how much I love these!)
Points:5

Extras
26.5minute run - Activity points: 1.5
Banana after run: 1 point
2 Clementine: 0.5 pt
Apple: 1 pt

Total points:

Day 7(Thursday) - WEIGH IN DAY!

**NOOOO!!!! My "monthly friend" has been threatening to come these past few days but I was hoping it'll happen after my weigh in... well I WAS WRONG! If I lose 0.5lbs this week, I'll be happy!!!**

I'm trying to console myself because I am on my period... I am a little bloated and my boobies get a little bigger at this time of the month... But enough of the excuses:

Week Two's weight loss: Gained 0.5lbs

Breakfast

Cereal, milk
Points: 4

Lunch
Bread roll, eggs(one yolk) and tomatoes
Points: 5

Dinner
Potatoes, cauliflower and Chicken
Points: 5

Extras
WW fruities: 0.5pts
Banana: 1 pt
Apple: 0.5 pt
Orange: 0.5pt

Total points: 16.5


**NOTE: I cook my chicken without the skin**

Bring on Week 3!!! :-)

10 Comments:

Abimars said...

2lbs, Yipee!!!! How far with the abs and glutes lol, I've moved up to 10 minutes

LondonBuki said...

:-)

Ahhh the abs and glutes, my abs still hurt 2 days after! I did it all BUT I must admit I did some parts slower than their hyper speed... and some that had 4 reps, I did 2 instead...

maybe, maybe I'll try it next week...

Aud Rey said...

Measure your body fat percentage. You want to gain muscle and lose fat. 1 lb of muscle takes up far less space than 1 lb of fat.

kuesooM said...

Good job girl, -2 is better than +2.

You know how they say digital scales are better and more accurate, well, so I bought one, only thing is I don't like what it says, so I've stuffed it in my closet and use the good ol reliable one!

LondonBuki said...

Thanks Gorgeous Black Women...

Kuesoom... don't mind me, I am a noisemaker. 2lbs is almost 1kg!

LOL @ the scales!!!!! I like you jo!

Unknown said...

I havent gotten round to actually registering for any race yet but I'm interested in all the races I ran last year as well as the windsor half marathon.

I refuse to be jealous of all this Taebo talk btw you n Abimars. (smile)

Abimars said...

Hiya, thanks for the reminder about the race, I had actually registered on the site for an email when the site is up and running but didn't get any will register for it

Unknown said...

Good Lord LB! Is the pic before or after? That waist is to die for! Me & Abi would give anything to have that kinda waist miraculously overnight. LOL!!

LondonBuki said...

@Abi No problem :-)

@CG LOL! Thank you :-)
Yeah that's me... I won't really call it an after pic, it was yesterday, only 2 weeks into Weightwatchers. So have you registered for any race yet?

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of registering for the Tesco Race holding in the city on June 1. That way, I have a 5km race before the Bluewater race.

As for actually registering, I guess I'm waiting for the dying minute when they'll be enticing runners with half price registration. (smile)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks