WeightWatchers Week 3

Thursday, January 31, 2008

**No excuses, this week... Things are gonna get serious ;-).
I know, from the pic on the left, I don't look overweight but I won't make this blog an 18+ one by putting up a pic of me in my underwear! LOL! Seriously, my waist has always been on the small size compared to the rest of my body but it needs some tightening/toning and my thighs too... I just have to make sure I don't get too skinny again like I did the first time...
I don't think my goal is to lose 20lbs anymore, it seems too much... 14.15lbs seems like the max I should lose... once I can fit comfortably into the skirt I tried on in week 1 and these trousers I tried on last weekend that kinda fit but are a little too tight at the waist and snug instead of baggy. I think 150lbs(10stone 10lbs) will do it for me. Right now I'm 161.5lbs(11stone 7.5lbs). Let's see...
The funny thing is: although I have only lost 1.5lbs(according to the WW scales), I actually feel slimmer than by only 1.5lbs... proof that one shouldn't always rely on the scales. So I'll try on the skirt in 2 weeks and see how close I am to my goal.**

Day 1(Friday)
Breakfast

Cereal and milk...

Points: 4

Lunch
2 small bread rolls with honey... and 250g of Pineapple
Points: 5.5

Dinner
Potatoes, Chicken and Cauliflower
Points: 5

Extras
42.5 minute run - Activity points: 2pts
Banana before run(early in the morning) : 1pt
An Apple: 0.5
Quavers: 1.5


Total Points: 17.5

Day 2(Saturday)
Breakfast
Crunchy Bran(a little more than usual) and semi skimmed milk
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Bread rolls and 45g of honey roast ham
Points: 5.5

Dinner
Fried rice(small portion), fish and salad(no dressing)
Points: 5.5

Extras
No running today, I'll go tomorrow... I have a lot to get done today. I hope the weather's not crazy tomorrow!
Pineapple: 1.5 pts
The tiniest piece of cake I have ever eaten(LOL! ) and the equivalent of 1.5 tablespoons of ice cream: 3pts

TOTAL: 20 :-)

DAY 3(Sunday)
Breakfast
Cereal and Milk
Points: 4

Lunch
Couscous, chicken and mixed veg
Points: 6.5

Dinner
Sandwich: 2 Slices of thick WW wholemeal bread, 2 Quorn Sausages and Cherry Tomatoes.
Points: 4

Extras
1 hour 8 minute run to and through Alexandra Palace, up Muswell Hill and back home. Activity Points: 2.5
A Banana after my run: 1 pt
2 Clementines: 0.5 pt
WW Low Fat Mango and Passion Fruit Mousse: 1.5 pts
WW Fruities: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 18 - 2.5 = 15.5 points

DAY 4 (Monday)

Breakfast
Crunchy Bran + Milk, Pineapple Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
2 slices of bread with 2 eggs(only 1 yolk) fried(low calorie oil spray) with onions and tomatoes.
Points: 3.5

Dinner
Potatoes(cooked with skin and seasoned), vegetable stew(spinach and chopped tomatoes and low fat cooking spray) and Chicken
Points: 6
Extras
2 clementines: 0.5 pt
An apple: 0.5 pt
1 Banana: 1 pt
Half a tube of caramints: 0.5 pt
2 * WW Rasperry and White Chocolate Cookies: 1.5 pts

TOTAL: 18 points

DAY 5(Tuesday)
Breakfast

Cereal, milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
2 slices WW bread, Tuna and sweetcorn.
Points: 5

Dinner
Plantain, Chicken and Vegetable Stew... with some brocolli.
Points: 6

Extras
I am TOO lazy to exercise today :-( So I will run tomorrow evening and probably do tae bo on Thursday morning or the other way round.
1 tub WW yoghurt: 0.5 pt
Apple: 0.5pt
2 Clementines: 0.5 pt
Orange: 0.5 pt
Half a tube of WW Caramints: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 18 points

DAY 6(Wednesday)
Breakfast

A bigger than usual bowl of cereal and milk, pineapple juice
Points: 5

Lunch
Wholemeal roll(fresh, yummy!), Fresh Ham(70g) and salad.
Points: 5

Dinner
Potatos(cooked with skin and seasoning, and peppers), chicken and vegetable stew.
Points: 6

Extras
45 minutes of taebo advanced(wow! hard but so much fun, I think I have found my favourite taebo workout), activity points: 2.5
An apple: .5pt
2 clementines: .5pt

Banana: 1 pt
Yoghurt: 0.5 pt


DAY 7(Thursday) - WEIGH-IN DAY

WEIGHT LOSS FOR WEEK 3: 5lbs (Yesssss!!!!) :-) :-) :-)

Breakfast
Cereal and Milk
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Tuna, Sweetcorn and Salad Sandwich
Points: 5

Dinner
Omelette: 2 eggs(one yolk), semi skimmed milk, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, brocolli + seasoning
Points: 3

Extras
26 minute run - Activity points: 1.5
Banana before run: 1 pt
200g Pineapple: 1 pt
I tube WW caramints: 1 pt
WW Caramel wafer: 1.5 pts
1 WW Belgian Chocolate and Vanilla Mousse(after dinner): 2 pts

TOTAL: 19 - 1.5 = 17.5

I am thinking of treating myself to something yummy tomorrow... I'll read up recipes for sweet potatoes....

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

LB is that a current pic of you on the left side of your page? If it is then I don't think you need to loose any more weight o!!!!!!! Week 3 will be good, i'm sure the .5lbs is due to bloating and water retention. Alrighty have a wonderful weekend!

LondonBuki said...

LOL... yeah that was me today. Thank you :-)

How are you? Enjoy ur weekend x

Abimars said...

What? thats you?

LondonBuki said...

Yes Abi that's me...

kuesooM said...

I have no comment! Hmmm! Earth to LB! Girl you are a trip....u don't need to loose anything girl....but if u just feel u have to pls keep it to a max of 10lbs.

BTW, funny thing is I've got the opposite issue...when I got back, I weighed myself, and I'm still the same, but my clothes do NOT fit....I dare not check my body fat%.

LondonBuki said...

LOL!!! That is only a picture from one angle o... did you not see the pic of me in week 1?

LOL!!!! Are you serious? You weigh the same and your clothes don't fit? That's interesting...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Well done o :) You'll soon reach you goal!

Abimars said...

5lbs yipee!!! you go girl! but seriously all your hardwork is paying off.

LondonBuki said...

Abi and Kemi: THANK YOU :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks