WeightWatchers Week 4

Friday, February 08, 2008

I have lost 6.5lbs in 3 weeks, I am so pleased so... if I lose 1lb a week from now on, I'll be more than happy :-)

Day 1(Friday)

Breakfast
Bran flakes, semi skimmed milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5


Lunch
Toasted Sandwich: 2 slices of Toasted WW bread, Chicken and roast tomatoes.
Points: 4

Dinner
Sweet potato cooked in stock, chopped tomatoes, red peppers and prawns(Wow... I am so full... can't move!)
Points: 6.5

Extras
1 tub WW yoghurt(with lunch): 0.5 pt
Pineapple(200g): 1 pt
Orange: 0.5 pt
WW fruities: 0.5 pt
WW Mango and Passion Fruit Mousse(after dinner): 1.5 pt

TOTAL: 19 points

DAY 2(Saturday)
Breakfast

Bran Flakes, Milk and Pineapple Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Sandwich: BIG White Roll with chicken and salad
Points: 6

Dinner
Plantain and chicken(veg stew)
Points:5.5

Extras
1 hour 33 minute run in the park this morning(it was a really good run, I was thirsty after about an hour... I finished ALL the water in my water bottle!) - Activity points: 4.5 pts(WOW!)

Banana(After Run): 1 pt
3 Nectarines: 1.5 pt
Diet Coke: 0 pt
Pear: 1 pt
2 x WW Rasperry and White Chocolate Cookies: 1.5 pts
Orange: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 21.5 - 4.5 = 17 :-)

DAY 3(Sunday)
I have to do my weekly shopping... I've noticed now that I eat a lot of fruit and salad, I have to shop weekly... I really like biscuits, I bought the WW ones a couple of weeks ago but Vickii told me that Ginger biscuits and Rich Tea Biscuits are about the same points as the WW ones(OBVIOUSLY A SMALL PORTION(2-3 biscuits) NOT THE WHOLE PACKET IN ONE GO!!! LOL!)... I bought both today(they are cheaper too) :-)

Breakfast
Cereal, milk and Apple Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
1/3 of a Wholemeal Bread Stick, Tuna and Salad
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Potatoes, mixed veg, cauliflower and 2 quorn sausages.
Points: 4.5

Extras
I'm thinking of going for a one hour walk(nothing stressful) because I feel like I need to rest my legs for a couple of days. If I decide to, I'll go in the evening and make sure I am wearing comfortable, flat shoes: I DIDN'T! LOL! After going food shopping and dragging the heavy bags, I was too tired... LOL!
1 Orange: 0.5 pt
1 tub WW Orange&Nectarine Yoghurt: 0.5 pt
1 Apple: .5 pt
1 Tube WW Fruities: 0.5 pt
2 WW Raspberry and White Choc cookies: 1.5 pt
2 Large Clementines: 1 pt

TOTAL: 18 points

DAY 4(Monday)
Breakfast
Cereal, Milk and Apple Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
1/3 of a wholemeal bread stick(2.5pts), egg(2 eggs, only one yolk.(1.5 pt) Seasoned and fried with low fat spray) and honey(0.5pt). With a small bowl of carrot and onion soup(ZERO point(s)... Thanks Vickii for sharing the recipe!)
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Boiled Plantain, Chicken and Veg Stew(Efo cooked with low fat spray instead of oil)
Points: 6

Extras
I was going to do Taebo tonight but I didn't sleep too well last night so I was too tired when I got home... I'll run tomorrow morning..
2 clementines: 0.5 pt
1 Apple: 0.5 pt
WW cookies: 1.5 pt
1 tub WW yoghurt: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 18 points

DAY 5(Tuesday)
Breakfast

Bran flakes, milk and apple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Prawn sandwich, carrot and onion soup
Points: 4

Dinner
Potatoes, Veg Stew and Chicken.
Points: 6

Extras
45 minutes of Taebo advanced - Activity points: 2.5
Banana after Taebo: 1.5 pt

WW Caramel Wafer: 1.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1 pt
7.5g of Green and Blacks Dark Choc(cherry flav): 1 pt
Orange(after dinner): 0.5pt

Points: 20 - 2.5 = 17.5 points

DAY 6(Wednesday)
Breakfast

Banana, cut up(1.5pt) with 1 tbsp Muesli(1 pt) and 1 tub WW Yoghurt(0.5 pt).
Apple Juice
Points: 4

Lunch
Noodles, tuna and mixed veg
Points: 5.5

Dinner
Bread roll(kinda larger than usual), chicken and vegetable stew...
Points: 7

Extras
L-A-Z-Y 26 minute run. Instead of the usual 1.5 Activity points, I'll give it 1 Activity point!
1 Apple: 0.5 pt
Pineapple(Pre-packed, small serving): 0.5 pt

DAY 7(Thursday) - WEIGH IN DAY
I hope my weight at least stays the same this week... I just don't feel like I have lost anything this week...

I was right, didn't lose ANYTHING...: + 0.5lbs! I was actually trying to figure out why this happened... and Vickii suggested that it might be cos I am eating more now... Earlier I was ALWAYS eating less than 20 points but now I eat 18 or more points and sometimes I use my running/exercise to get Activity points to stay within my points allowance... I am gonna stick to this. I was eating less than I should have, too often... and I don't want to do that anymore.

Breakfast
Bran Flakes, semi skimmed milk and apple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Wholemeal Roll and Egg(fried with tomatoes) - used low calorie spray.
Points: 5

Dinner
Pasta, chicken and broccoli.
Points: 5 or 6

Extras
Apple: 0.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1pt

2 Nectarines: 1 point
Half a tube of WW mints: 0.5

TOTAL: 18.5

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

I was about to ask - dont you run anymore until I saw "run in the park later on today" So I'll be back to read all abour your run today.

kuesooM said...

Good job girl....6.5lbs....wow! I am impressed. So that means u have 2.5lbs left. RIGHT!

Do u actually drink H20 when u run. That gives me a stitch.

Abimars said...

with this comment moderation thingy I can't remember if I've left a comment or not! lol, anyway if I have, here's another.
If I hadn't tried WW b4 you'd be the perfect incentive to join, keep up the good work. I've registered for the race for life at last.

LondonBuki said...

@CG Me? Not run anymore? My first love? LOL!

@Kuesoom LOL!!! 2.5lbs? How about we meet halfway? I thought I had 7.5lbs left... let's make it 5? ;-)

Oh yeah I drink water when running... I want to try to drink as much as I can before running but I am always worried I will need the 'ladies' while running so I prefer to drink water when my body needs it cos I know I will not be bursting...

@Abi LOL! Maybe I should even take comment moderation off, it was cos of a past issue.

Thank you :-)

Oh, you tried it before...? You didn't like it? Can you tell me why? Because I have read some people's comment on WW, they didn't like it cos they didn't like the restriction... Weight watchers has TWO plans now... CORE and POINTS plan... the Core plan you can eat as much as you want but it has to exclude some foods like White Rice... and Points Plan, you have to stay within your points but you can eat anything, you can save points, you can have Activity points from exercise so you can increas your intake... I chose the Points plan because I feel it's a better way to learn how to eat...
What's the date of your Race For Life?

LondonBuki said...

Aahhhh Kuesoom, I want to make it a rounded figure... like 1 stone: 14lbs... I want to fit into that skirt comfortably... what to do? LOL :-)

Unknown said...

Well done Buki! You look so good in that picture on your side bar!

LondonBuki said...

Thank you Vickii :-) :-) :-)

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks