WeightWatchers Week 5

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I hope it doesn't take FOREVER for me to lose 8-10 more pounds! I can at least console myself with this pic:


I cannot believe that my waist was 30.5 inches on January 1st(I took measurements on New Years Day o, lol)... It's now 28.5 inches... So I'm pleased I have lost 2 inches from my waist :-) The smallest I can remember my waist being(at least when I looked healthy and not like a starved lepacious chicken) is 27.5inches, which I am not even trying to get any smaller than.

DAY 1(Friday)
Breakfast

Bran Flakes, semi skimmed milk and Apple Juice.
points: 4.5

Lunch
Brown Roll and Ham and Tomatoes
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Potatoes and chicken with spinach
Points: 5.5

Extras
Not doing any exercise today... definitely a LONG run in the park tomorrow.
Nectarine and Clementine: 1 pt
Orange: 0.5 pt
Bowl of Carrot and Onion Soup: 0 pt
2 WW white choc and raspberry biscuits: 1.5 pt
1 tub WW yoghurt: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 18 points

DAY 2(Saturday)
Breakfast
Bran flakes, semi skimmed milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5/5

Lunch
Brown Roll, 2 quorn sausages and sweet corn.
Points: 5

Dinner
Potatoes with chicken and brocolli.
Points: 6

Extras
1 hour 5 minute Ally Pally/Muswell Hill run(YAY! This is 3 minutes quicker than the last time I ran this route 2 weeks ago). I am definitely a little quicker on the hills now :-) Activity Points: 3.5
Banana after run: 1.5 pts
1 tube WW mints: 1 pt
1 Orange: 0.5 pt
1 Apple: 0.5 pt
1 tub WW yoghurt: 0.5pt

Total: 20 - 3.5 = 16.5 points

DAY 3(Sunday)
Breakfast
Cereal, semi skimmed milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Fried Rice and Fish
Points: 7

Dinner
Efo(Spinach) with gizzard
Points: 3

Extras
3 Oranges: 1.5 pts
WW Brownies(2 pts) with ice cream(2 points): 4 pts

Points: 20(Wow! I didn't expect that I'll be exactly on 20 points... yay!) I am definitely doing taebo advanced 1st thing tomorrow morning. I feel so bloated right now, I am going to have a mug of green tea - always, ALWAYS settles my stomach!

Oh... I went to see my friend today(that's where I ate my lunch and dinner) and she told me that she couldn't believe it was me when she saw me waiting to be picked up at the station. That I look so slim, even in my coat! :-) Now that's what I like to hear... although I have a teeny weeny bit more to lose to fit into that skirt :-)

DAY 4(Monday)

Breakfast
Branflakes, milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Omelette made up of: 2 Eggs(get rid of one yolk), tomatoes, mixed vegetables, semi skimmed milk and 1 quorn sausage(cut up)
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Less than half a baguette with honey roast ham
Points: 6

Extras
45 minutes of Taebo advanced: 2.5 Activity points
Apple: 0.5 pt
Orange: 0.5 pt
Pineapple and grapes(pre packed): 1.5
1 tube WW mints: 1 pt

TOTAL: 18.5 - 2.5 = 16 points

DAY 5(Tuesday)
Breakfast

Cereal, milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Sandwich: Brown Roll and Ham
Points: 3.5

Dinner
Plantain and Chicken(cooked in green and red peppers and spices)
Points: 6.5

Extras
WW Caramel Wafer: 1.5 pt
Apple: 0.5pt
2 Clementines: 1 pt
WW Mango and Passion Fruit Mousse: 1.5 pt

Total: 19 points

DAY 6(Wednesday)

Breakfast
Cereal, Milk and Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Ham sandwich + spinach
Points: 3.5/4

Dinner
Boiled Plantain, Efo and Chicken
Points: 6

Extras
I was gonna run today but I'll be home late today so I'll do taebo advanced: DIDN'T HAPPEN... was too tired when I got home.
WW Choc and Vanilla Mousse: 2 pts
2 clementines: 1 pt
1 apple: 0.5 pt
Orange: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 18.5 points

DAY 7(Thursday)


**WEIGH IN DAY** Yay! I lost 2.5 lbs!


Breakfast
Cereal, milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Ham and tomato roll. WW Caramel Wafer
Points: 5

Dinner
Sweet potato, peppers, spinach and chicken
Points: 6

Extras
Apple: 0.5 pt

Orange: 0.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1 pt
Half a tube of WW mints: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 18 points... I'm trying to save 1-3 points each day because I'm going to a friends for dinner on Saturday and although I will eat small portions, I am going to eat anything I want :-)

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It won't take forever! i'm sure you're fitter even if the scale doesn't show it!

Unknown said...

Did I hear you say forever, my girl, you are on track. Dont despair. More than I could say for myself. As for my progress on WW, dont even go there.

I've been resting this week. Went for the Brooks Shoe Party @ Runners Need, Canary Wharf yesterday. Was trying to stalk Abimars but she hadnt yet arrived when I got there. (Smile)

Abimars said...

Hiya,

at this rate you'll probably be done in a few weeks

yep 2lbs thanks for noticing, been having a bit of writers bloc and haven't posted in a while.

my race is Regents Park 19th of July as well.

tried WW for a month stuck to my daily points but didn't lose any weight and was always hungry.

@CG aka stalker, went to runners need on Monday there was an asics gait analysis on that day that I had booked in advance.

Belema said...

Thanks for stopping by - I like your blog :)

Unknown said...

Sorry Girls, Had to pull out of the July 19 Race for Life. Running a 10K the next day. Registered for the Race for life in the City in June instead.

Gbemi's Piece said...

Congratulations on losing two inches. You've definitely got me interested in WW. There's a group that meets where I work but I'm too shy to weigh-in in front of my colleagues. You'll get to your goal in no time at the rate you're going.

Anonymous said...

Way to go LB!!! You see you'll soon reach your goal. I'll try and join WW soon :) As always I'm good with my exercise but slip up on the eating bit, maybe WW will help me :) Later..........

LondonBuki said...

@Kemi I am definitely fitter and I am glad I have been taking my body measurements :-)

@CG Thank you... it's so annoying when the weight just stays put...
When are you gonna be serious about WW?????

@Abi I really hope I'll be done in 2 months(MAX) so I can become a lifetime member and go for weigh ins for FREEEE!
I'll email you closer to the race so I can meet you before or after the race :-)
Sorry it didn't work out for you... I am rarely hungry, only if I am out too late and need to eat dinner.

@Lekki Thanks :-)

@CG You're missing out!!! LOL!
Vickii, Abi and I'll be there!

@Gbemi's Piece Thank you :-)
I think you should join WW, just let me know if you need any help cos I think I have learned a lot now :-)
You can even try it out for a month and see what you think...

@Kemi :-) :-) :-)
I think you should join because it really teaches you good eating habits... let me know of you do, okay?

Abimars said...

Yay at 2.5lbs some one is definately on a roll, very good advert for WW Congratulations!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks