WeightWatchers Week 6

Friday, February 22, 2008

My total weight loss to date is 8.5lbs... :-) :-) :-)My goal is 7.5lbs away, the WW leader said that when I lose 4lbs more, and I feel I am happy with my weight, I can stop, then become a Gold Member :-) So I am almost 100% sure I won't have to lose 7.5lbs before I stop :-)

The pictures below are 1 month comparisons... The first one is a pair of baggy trousers that my sister bought for me over a year ago, they were never baggy! They were tight so I never wore them out... The pic on the left was taken on the 27th of Jan(I couldn't do it up and it was tight) and the one on the right: today(Sunday) and they fit... they're still a teeny weeny bit tight on my thighs... a couple of pounds should sort that out.











The other pictures are in my skirt I tried on at the start of WW(19th of Jan), and today(24th Jan) - I can zip and button it up but it's still a little snug...
I am so pleased!!!! :-)












DAY 1(Friday)

Breakfast

Bran flakes, semi skimmed milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4

Lunch
Brown Roll, honey and honey roasted ham
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Sweet potato, peppers, chicken and spinach
Points: 6

Extras
45+ minutes of Taebo advanced, activity points: 2.5pts
Apple: 0.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1 pt
I pack of Quavers: 1.5 pt

Points: 17.5 - 2.5 points =15
*NOTE* I am gonna love my dinner tomorrow... going to my friend's house and I am taking home made fruit salad(Kiwi, Pineapple, Strawberries, Grapes, and Mango). I know she's going to have some yummy food there, I've saved some points so I'll enjoy my meal and dessert(s) :-)

DAY 2(Saturday)
Breakfast
Cereal, milk and Pineapple Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Ham sandwich
Points: 4

Dinner
Was at a friend's and I was prepared to eat a lot... I didn't eat as much as I'd expected and I was pleased with myself that once I had tasted 2 out of the 3 cake options, I didn't feel the need to have any more... :-)
I saved 13.5 points from Monday - Friday so this means I am allowed up to 20+13.5(33.5) points at least one day this weekend... TODAY!

So.... Where do I start? Please note I was at my friend's from for about 8 hours so I didn't eat all this at the same time!
Jollof Rice(4.5 pt), fish(4 pts), meat(4), fried plantain(2 pts), a small slice of sponge cake(3.5pts) and a smaller slice of chocolate sponge cake,no icing(3.5pts), fruit salad(2 pts)...
Points: 22.5

TOTAL: 31 points... wow! LOL! Guess who's going running tomorrow... LOL!!!!!

It's 3.53am right now, I'll probably wake up after midday so I'll eat a quick breakfast and go for a long run... It does feel good to indulge myself once in a while... :-)

DAY 3(Sunday)
Breakfast

Cereal, semi skimmed milk and pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Egg and tomato sandwich
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Plantain and Chicken(cooked in peppers and spices)
Points: 5.5

Extras
Apple: 0.5

1hr 5min Ally Pally/Muswell Hill run... I really love running! :-) Anyway... activity points: 3
Fruit Salad(after lunch, before dinner): 2-3 pts

TOTAL: 17.5 - 2.5 = 15 points... I think this has cancelled out my naughtiness yesterday ;-)
Again I will save points all week cos I am going out to eat Thai next weekend :-)

DAY 4(Monday)
Breakfast
Crunch Bran, semi skimmed milk and pineapple juice.
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Egg Sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Plantain, Spinach and Chicken
Points: 6

Extras
Apple: 0.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1pt
Fruit Salad: 1.5 pt
Orange: 0.5 pt
WW mints: 1 pt

TOTAL: 19.5 points

DAY 5(Tuesday)
**I'm definitely going to be heavier or the same this week cos I will be on my period...**

Breakfast
Cereal, milk and an orange
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Ham sandwich(bigger than usual brown roll)
Points: 5

Dinner
Potatos cooked with prawns and mixed vegetables.
Points: 5.5

Extras
Banana: 1 pt
Muller light and grapes: 2 pts
Fruit Salad: 1.5

TOTAL: 19.5 points

DAY 6(Wednesday)
Breakfast
Cereal, semi skimmed milk and orange&pineapple juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Egg and tomato sandwich/roll.
Points: 4.5

Dinner
Potato asaro(with spinach) and tilapia.
Points: 6

Extras
Apple: 0.5pt
Clementine: 0.5pt

TOTAL: 16 points

DAY 7(Thursday)
**WEIGH IN DAY** I lost 2.5lbs this week!Okay... I need to slow this down and eat more because I don't want to be a skinny goat again... It's that time of the month so I should be heavier... Anyway, I am going out to eat Thai this weekend so that should help slow things down... LOL. I am not going running or working out today jut started a new job(been looking for one for about a month now and I am GLAD to share my good news with you). I haven't run since Sunday, just been busy and really not in the mood but I'll do Taebo advanced Friday evening and a long run on (wanted to do the 10k race in Regents Park but just found out I can only register in advance, can't register on the race day!) on Sunday(before I spend the rest of Mother's Day with my Mummy). I should be back to normal next week.

Breakfast
Cereal, milk and juice.
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Parma Ham&Salad Sandwich(with a little lemon)
Points: 5

Dinner
Potato Asaro and Fish
Points: 6


Extras
Apple: 0.5 pt
2 Clementine: 1 pt
Special K bar: 1.5 pt
2 Ginger Snaps biscuits: 1.5 pt

TOTAL: 20

5 Comments:

kuesooM said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'm back again! You are lucky you have age on your side (that is my excuse) cos my scale is not shifting......any suggestions, maybe a new scale, heck maybe new clothes!

Keep up the good work, and don't overdo it!

LondonBuki said...

@Kuesoom How young are you ;-) If you're not 50/60 yet, you have age on your side o!

Have you changed your eating habits? I noticed that although I was running often last year,my weight stayed the same when I wanted to lose a little... I guess my body was used to all the exercise and I wasn't really challenging and pushing myself..

Unknown said...

All I can say is WOW! Slimming without any pain. LOL!!

Waffarian said...

Well done girl!!!!!!! okay, I am coming back on the wagon, I have been eating right but not been exercising at all....no motivation.

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks