Shoe Story...

Monday, February 25, 2008

**EXCUSE THE INTERRUPTION... Week 6 of Weightwatchers continues in the post below.... **

These were(This was???) my second pair of running shoes, I got them in October 2006:


I realised that the above shoes just weren't right for me so I went to Runners Need. After an analyis, I got these in March 2007:


After a slight hiccup(I was given shoes half a size too small, changed them immediately), I loved running in them for close to a year...

So I'd like to introduce you to the new replacements, purchased on Monday, the 25th of February 2008 :-) Yay!!!!!!




They feel so good :-) They are a newer version of the previous ones. I'm not throwing the old ones out, I'll wash them and use them for my indoor workouts and take them with me when I travel or I'm away from home...

Okay, back to the WW post below:

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhhh!!!!! Some one is rearing to go!! LOL!!

Unknown said...

I know a new month has started. I repent myself. LOL!! Virginrunner said they've run out and will get back to me - I hope very soon. I dont know why they still advertise the brand when they've run out so I'm at their mercy now - except if I decide to cancel the order. WW - no comment. LOL!!

Unknown said...

Only RFL so far. What about u? Which races have u registered for?

U got a new job?!? Congratulations!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks