WeightWatchers Week 8

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I can't believe how relieved I was when I found out my weight stayed the same! I honestly didn't wan to lose a lot this week because I lost 5lbs in 2 weeks and I am loving the way I look now :-) I weigh 152lbs/10stone 12lbs/69kg now :-)
I might be taking part in a 10k race in May... I'll know soon.


DAY 1(Friday)
Breakfast
Cereal, Milk and Juice
Points: 4

Lunch
Ham sandwich
Points: 4

Dinner
Sushi and a Bread Roll
Points: 5

Extras
Popcorn(less than half of a medium one): 2.5pts
Strawberries: 1 pt
2 Clementines: 0.5 pt
Banana: 1 pt
1 tube WW fruities: 0.5 pt
3 Nectarines: 1.5 pt

TOTAL: 20 points

Day 2(Saturday)
Breakfast

Cereal, milk and juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Ham sandwich
Points: 4

Dinner
Going to eat Thai... :-)
Starter - Dumplings: 6 pts
Main Meal: Stir fried prawns(with baby corn, peppers, etc) and Rice: 8 points
Points: 14

Extras
1hr 2min run.. this is getting quicker, I did this in 1hr 5min 2 weeks ago :-), activity points: 3 points
Banana: 1 point
Apple: 0.5 pt

TOTAL: 24 - 3 = 21 points

DAY 3(Sunday)
Breakfast
Cereal, milk and Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Chicken Salad
Points: 5

Dinner
Plantain and Chicken
Points: 6

Extras
Taebo advanced, activity points: 2.5pt
Orange: 0.5pt
2 Nectarines: 1 pt
Banana: 1 pt

TOTAL: 17.5 - 2.5 = 15(Okay, I've made up for Thai... back to 20 points tomorrow!)

DAY 4(MONDAY)
Breakfast
Cereal and milk
Points: 4

Lunch
Potatoes, veg, prawns and fish
Points: 5.5

Dinner
Ham Salad Roll
Points: 4

Extras
Nectarines: 1 pt
Apple: 1 pt
Banana: 1pt
Clementines: 1pt
Quavers: 1.5 pt

TOTAL: 19

DAY 5(Tuesday)
Very similar to Monday and most likely the rest of the week cos I work now and only had time to cook a big pot of the potatoes, mixed veg and prawns(nicely seasoned ofcourse!) and fish stew on Sunday for the week. I also put at least 3 different fruits in my bag for the day.
Only change is I had a little tub of Lemone Mousse(from M&S) instead of the Quavers... same 1.5 pts.

DAY 6 (Wednesday)
^^ See above ^^ Will have a tub of yoghurt instead of the mousse. LOL!!!! I had a cup of Pret A Manger's Hot Chocolate... checked WW online AFTER for the points: SIX points!!!! LOL!!!

Total points for today: 23! LOL!!!! Hilarious! Weigh in tomorrow...

DAY 7(Friday)
Weigh In Day!!!

Lost 1.5 lbs... I am mega close to my goal... like 3lbs! Yay!

Eating's same as yesterday, only difference is: I'm having half a pack of organic honey popcorn(1.5 pts) and I had Lemon Mousse(1.5 pts)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

everytime i read ur blog i hope to leave a comment but for watever reason i dnt!!!!!!!! ur blog really has been an inspiration (including ur mummy blog, i know God would perform a miracle in ur mummy's life and we would all be singing for joy pretty soon, Amen). im always meaning to go on a diet but i tend to do alot of it in my head, reading this aNd seeing ur progress......im going to give this a go. keeep doing wat u do, U go GIRL!!!

Waffarian said...

Good job Buki! I am gonna start exercising today. Mark the date. You always inspire me, you dis girl! love ya!

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks