WeightWatchers Week 9

Friday, March 14, 2008

Guess who is 12.5 lbs lighter... Just over 5.5kg lighter... Can you guess?
LOLLL!!!!!

I'm happy :-)

About races...My confirmed races so far, this year, are:
BUPA London 10k - May 26th
Race For Life 5k - July 19th
Windsor Half Marathon - September 21st

I also wanted to take part in the Run London(10k) race... Just found out that Nike have pulled out of Run London and replaced it with something else which I won't be taking part in, Nike+ Supersonic. I don't have an ipod and I am not interesting in 100m time trials abegggggg... Read HERE.

DAY 1(Friday)
Breakfast
Bran Flakes, Milk and Pineapple Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Went out to each lunch.
Pancake with Ham and Peppers: 6 points

Dinner
Potatoes, mixed veg, prawns and chicken
Points: 5

Extras
32 minute run to Ally Pally(up that SERIOUS hill) and back. I really should be doing these runs at least 2ce Mon - Fri because I enjoyed it! And because the sun comes up at 6am, I have no excuse!
Activity points: 1.5
Ice-cream: 3 pts
Banana: 1 pt

Apple: 0.5 pts
Strawberries: 1.5 pt

TOTAL: 21.5 - 1.5 = 20! (Exactly! LOL!)

DAY 2(Saturday)
It was a blur, I ate the usual cereal for breakfast and a ham sandwich for lunch... then the evening came.... I went to a 'do'...
I had a lot of plantain, maybe the equivalent of 3. A succulent piece of fried meat and a juicy piece of chicken. I had a small piece of cake(there was room for more but I resisted), I am proud to say I ate no chocolate there, had no fizzy drinks or alcohol(as I don't drink...) - it was Water all through.

Points: more than 20, less than 27.

DAY 3(Sunday)
Simple day... didn't go running cos: Vickii sent me a text that it was running, then my head was hurting, etc...
Points: Definitely within my points allowance.

DAY 4(Monday)
Breakfast
Cereal, milk and Juice
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Pasta, vegetables, chicken and stew.
Points: 7

Dinner
Egg and Spinach Sandwich
Points: 4

Extras
31 minute run this morning, activity points: 1.5
Banana: 1.5pt
Apple: 0.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1 pt
Tea(with milk, no water): 1 pt

TOTAL: 19.5-1.5 = 18

DAY 5(Tuesday)
I feel bloated this week... like my period's coming but that's too early! The 'symptoms' are there though, e.g. an increase in my cup size(lol, happens every month!)
I don't feel like I've eaten well(read: healthy+properly) these past few days... I'm looking forward to Easter though, I'm going to cook something yummy... Thai food, yummmm!
I'm hoping my weight stays the same this week cos I am scared I might be heavier... I'll find out on Tuesday :-)

Breakfast
Cereal, milk and Nectarines
Points: 4.5

Lunch
Pasta, vegetables, chicken and stew.
Points: 7

Dinner
Egg and Spinach Sandwich
Points: 4.5

Extras
25 minute run this morning, activity point: 1
Apple: 0.5 pt
2 Clementines: 1 pt

TOTAL: 18(I think I ate other things when I got home)

DAY 6(Wednesday)
Breakfast

Cereal, milk and Grapes.
Points: 5

Lunch
Pasta, veg and chicken
Points: 7

Dinner
Sandwich
Points: 4

Extras
Apple: 0.5pt
2 clementines: 1 pt
Nectarine: 1 pt
WW mints: 1 pt
Nectarines: 1 pt
Ginger Snaps: 1.5 pts

TOTAL: 22 points... NO WAY!!!!

DAY 7(Thursday)
**WEIGH IN DAY**
I gained 0.5lb not surprised, lol. I ate a lot on Saturday, didn't run over the weekend... ate 22 points yesterday... I'm not upset at all... it's only 0.5lb ;-)

Food's pretty similar to yesterday's but I had no Ginger snaps or grapes. So it's exactly 20 points today :-) I'm doing 2 long runs this weekend: Friday and Saturday OR Sunday.

7 Comments:

kuesooM said...

Well done girl! Now its just about maintaining....no more weight loss please!

As for me...lets not go there!

Unknown said...

babe YOU DO look skinny...
what!
u know ive seen u in the flesh... :)

so what next? more weightloss?

LondonBuki said...

@Kuesoom Thank you :-) Yep it's all about maintaining now!
Let's go there! How far with you?

@Chameleon LONGGGGG time! How are you? I checked your healthy blog a few times, it was closed to all readers... I'll go check if it's open now.
No more weightloss... I am pleased with how I look, I am actually 3 lbs away from my goal so before or after I get there... maintaining the weightloss is the next challenge!
Oh yeah, you have seen me before and I have seen you but didn't know it was you! I wonder who you were... lol!

Unknown said...

lol... no worries, u, Tminx and co are very pretty girls.

sha i trust you to maintain the weight and not go overboard.

my food blog is closed for now. someone emailed me asking for access and i recommended urs so as i was gettin ur link i saw the picture and was like 'HUH'

but i have to give it to you for determination. well done!

LondonBuki said...

LOL @ 'HUH'!!!! Thanks LC :-)

I went overboard a few years ago and I didn't know! I was like 10 stone or less... I am not trying that one again!

I want to see if I can maintain this weight for 2 months... I'll just stay on as a lifetime member of WW.

You this LC, you are now rubbing it in that you saw me with TMinx... I will catch you one day! ;-)

Abimars said...

Just finished my run and updated. Weather wasn't too bad this morning its a bit nippy but at least its not raining.
You came, conquered and have left us in the weight loss journey, lol. I would have said I was jealous but its so obvious that you've worked so hard at it.

Ms zee said...

London Buki this is Ms. Zee gosh it has been eons.. You as always mam is still an inspiration. I think i got a glimpse of u at bisoye's wedding last yr... sorry I was in and out cos i think i went to 4 weddings that day.. I hope you are well

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks