London 10k... Personal Best!!!!!!!! :-)

Monday, May 26, 2008

My watch said 1hr 1min 47secs but I just checked the website for the official time :-)
My new personal best is.......

1 hour 1 minute 42 seconds!!!!!

(Compared to my old PB - 1hour 5minutes 54 seconds) And my position was 3984th out of a possible 10,500(?? Not sure, could be less) runners and the 1, 308th female to finish :-) ... I am so proud of myself! And to think I wasn't feeling confident because of the horrid weather(rainy and windy) and I didn't train as much as I'd have liked to.... :-)
It's good to see that my second half of the race was a little quicker than the 1st half :-) I better not run that kinda time for the 5k in July ;-).. less than 30 minutes definitely :-)



11 Comments:

Unknown said...

Well Done LB. I, on the other hand, am hanging my head in shame. Had a dismal race and performance.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

it was for mummy... u had no choice but 2 do ur personal best :-)
keep going buki....

x

TMinx said...

Wohooooooooooo!

kuesooM said...

Girl.......wow! Despite the not too cute outfit, you sure did run like Forest Gump!

Good job girl! I chickened out of the 5k race in NY last monday, complaining of jet lag!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, LB!

Ms zee said...

awesome.... totally awesome and I am proud of you if you are not! duh... you think it is easy?? yipeeeeeeeeee oh and i like the top fitted... (big saftey pins or a quick sew job):-)

miss u loads
xxxooxxx

Uzo said...

Congratulations hon

Abimars said...

Congratulation on the new PB

Anonymous said...

Congrats Buki. Well done.

Daddy's Girl said...

Congrats Buki... well done.

Anonymous said...

Sent u an email. R u intersted in my proposition?


Calabar Gal

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks