Hey

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm not sure anyone even checks here anymore... lol.

I'm good, still keeping fit and trying to eat healthy 80% of the time...

A few weeks ago, Vickii mentioned that she wanted to work out Mon-Fri and have the weekends off and since then, trust me - I am always up for a challenge, that's what I've been doing :-)

An example of my week is this week (all in the morning before work):

Monday: 2 hour 'super' class at the gym - this was a bank holiday special and it was a mix of spin, legs/bums&tums, body pump and aerobics... HARD but fun! This was a one-off!
Tuesday: 1 hour 5minute run on the treadmill - I am working on getting used to a treadmill so ran at a n average of 8.5 km/hr and an incline of 1. My plan was to run longer cos I am training for a half marathon (Sept 21st) and I wanted to add 10 minutes to my 1 hour 30 minute run last week... but my body didn't let me PLUS I'd have been late for work.
Wednesday: Taebo advanced - 50 minutes
Thursday: Interval training on the treadmill - 45 - 50 minutes.
Friday: Boxercise

Usually, I'd do a less-than-one hour Alexandra Palace, Muswell Hill run once a week but I am not doing that this week because of the class I went for yesterday. I'll be back on that next week and I''ll be aiming to run for 1hour 40minutes next week Monday :-)

Saturday: NOTHING :-)
Sunday: NOTHING :-)

Week beginning 1st September
Monday - I ran for 1hour 40minutes on the treadmill - go me :-)
Tuesday -Body Pump (DVD at home) for 1hr 27mins
Wednesday - Ally Pally/Muswell Hill run, I ran it in just under 57 minutes which is about a minute slower than 2 weeks ago... I have to work harder
Thursday - Training Run (I'm looking forward to this...)
Friday - Boxercise
I hope you are good and I'll definitely put something up about my first half marathon on Sept 21st :-)

Take care!

7 Comments:

Abimars said...

I do, lol or rather I subscribe to your feed!

Glad to know someone's still eating healthy and you're still running, until yesterday I hadn't run since my race for life in July, and I have a race on the 7th of September!

Good luck with your half marathon training

Remi, United Kingdom said...

Hi there,
I do read your blog.. you've been such an inspiration. Since December last year, I have been on a health revamp myself (due to health reasons) and I do look at your blog to get some tips or encouragement. Between then I have gone from a very tight size 12 to a size 8!!! Eveytime I read your blog I think about writing articles on the benefits of good health.. :-)) Keep writing.
Good luck with the half marathon training. I tried to register but was tres late in sending the applicaition form! have a great week.

kuesooM said...

Good luck on your half! You are doing better than me...I'm trying but slipping up here and there...

The Activist said...

I do check cos I subscribe to your blog. Have you visited mi-blog dearie? Nada. U r invited to do so.

I actually thought you would be doing the Olympic. What happened?

The Activist said...

I do check cos I subscribe to your blog. Have you visited mi-blog dearie? Nada. U r invited to do so.

I actually thought you would be doing the Olympic. What happened?

Anonymous said...

i read your blog not as often as want to but with my desire to lose weight (still remains a desire)i try to read, you've been an inspiration all the same i don't like to exercise but this is helping!

Kafo said...

i think i should do something like this
tracking myself
i am soooo lazy, haven't gone to the gym in a month now
i remember checking this out something last year
woww
i am soo proud of u

blogger templates 3 columns | Webtalks